The Disorderlies Painting Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Absentia

Sorry I haven't had much to report lately - I haven't been painting models for the last couple of weeks. Instead, I've been prepping and cleaning almost all the models I need to paint for the Summer cons. To whit, as of this morning, the cleaning is complete and the painting can begin.

Here's what's in the que:


For Rob:
8 MI troops (now primed)
1 M8 Ape Suit (bare plastic)
1 M8 Ape Suit (base coat of paint on)
1 M9 Chickenhawk Suit (bare)
1 CHAS (bare)

For Me:
6 x Cougar Exosuits (3 primed)
6 x Grizzly Exosuits (3 primed)
5 x White Stars (base coat applied)
misc. Confrontation figs (I haven't decided what army to take to Gencon - I'm trying for Cynwall with the Dragon, but we'll see).


I hope to have the squad of 8 MI painted by this weekend and everything else should be primed, at the least.



Aaron


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home