The Disorderlies Painting Blog

Monday, June 25, 2007

Time for the Happy Jig!

Friday afternoon saw the last coats of Varnish on Rob's Legion of Everblight force! I danced a Jig, I spilled a pint of Whiskey down my throat and I celebrated as the ancient pagans celebrated.

Now I've got new targets to work up for Gen Con

Skorne
Titan Gladiators: Once needs touch ups to match the new Skorne paint scheme and one needs everything but the flesh tones painted. Both of these should be doable in one week total

Bronzeback Titan: Has been assembled (dear god is he a pain to assemble) and should be done with a week's worth of attention.

Infantry: I'm looking at needing about 8-11 infantry painted up. These should take about a week as well.

Painting Comp Pieces:
This leaves me about 4 weeks to finish off my comp entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home