The Disorderlies Painting Blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Aaron - Monday night progress (with pics!)

Some pics of last night'swork. I'm finally starting on the highlight layers, which means there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Not pictured here is Karchev's body system and the armor plates protecting him. They are being painted now as well, I just didn't take any pics.

After I finish these reds, I still need to do the greys and then go back and finish up the metals (only the base coast + a wash are down now).

These are the first pics with the new camera, so I'm still figuring things out. I definately need a better lighting setup and need to adjust my white balance. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it though.


3 Comments:

  • Looks like the Red is coming along very nicely Aaron. I look forward to seeing the completed product

    By Blogger Stahler77, at 9:26 AM, April 11, 2006  

  • Thanks. I hope to see them finished as well.

    For the record, bring on the ciritisim - it's the only way to get better.

    By Blogger Aaron, at 10:13 AM, April 11, 2006  

  • I'll provide constructive criticism when you've got the finished product, or WIP photos that I see something glaring. Right now these look like they are on a good track.

    By Blogger Stahler77, at 10:20 AM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home