The Disorderlies Painting Blog

Monday, July 16, 2007

One Month Warning!!!

So in one month, Gen Con will be on top of us. Those of us going should already be in Indianapolis and everything will need to be completed. My own Progress

Hordes National Painting:
I've finished off all my painting for the nationals tournament as of last night, polishing off 10 Venators and 2 Paingivers in the past week. I've got enough for two full painted lists, if I decide to finish the touch ups on a 2nd Warlock. Either Hexeris or Makeda.

Now it's time to focus on painting for the Painting Comps. I would like to par take in the Gen Con general as well as the Privateers separate painting event. I may have to utilize some work which I have already started, but I will definitely be par taking in at least one of those, hopefully both!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home