The Disorderlies Painting Blog

Monday, May 01, 2006

Sunday Progress

So, after recovering from a long Saturday, I got to work around 12:30 Sunday afternoon. I highlighted the greys, re-covered the blacks and painted the flesh on Karchev. Now it's just the small matter of highlighting the blacks and going back over the metallics and the painting will be done (less the bases - which I will batch complete later with other models for consistency).

I may have time to take some pics tonight. We'll see.


Also: my new goal is to paint all models within 1 month of purchase. I am on the path so far with the Circle box set - I have the 2 Argus almost complete and I don't see the Warpwolf being too much work.



Aaron

1 Comments:

  • I think I pretty well screwed myself over on my faction choices. Of all the initial box sets Skorne and Trolls seem to have the most detail. Looking at the Everblight box it looks like it will be fairly easy to paint. Assembly is a mole of a different complexion though

    By Blogger Stahler77, at 2:46 PM, May 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home