The Disorderlies Painting Blog

Monday, May 01, 2006

Morghoul is DONE! ...well mostly

Last night starting at about 8:30 I finally got around to sitting at my painting desk to finish off Morghoul. I still needed to complete the NMM armor trim, as well as the NMM razor claws and finally the gems. I made excellent progress all around. The claws look great and the trim does not look bad either. Thin lines of “metal” are always entertaining to try and paint up in NMM, very little space to get the reflecting effect, but I think I did pretty well. Finished him all off at about 10:20. Felt very good with myself as I crawled into bed until I realized I never actually did his 4 gem stones. So the gems must be completed and photos will be made available later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home