The Disorderlies Painting Blog

Friday, November 30, 2007

Hordes Photo's

HAH! Finally.

I'm still working out the details of the camera but it seems if I take the pics early in the day when lots of sun is coming in.. they don't suck so bad.

First up. The Baulder WIP post Gen Con update.

Before WIP
I'm adding more contrast with the browns. Still keeping him earth toned. I'm working on the eyes and face right now and bouncing between area's so I don't overload a spot and get tired of it.

I also have toned down the metal on him a lot. With all the druids I'm going more stone and bone for amulets and extras.

Morvahna

Before After 1 After 2

Like with Baulder, more stone amulets. I added some color and shading to the cloak. I tried to do some free hand but it wasn't coming out so I tired to blend it in. But it got to the point I was focusing on it too much so took a break.


Flesh tones need work. But not sure how much I can do on her right now. One thing I noticed.. Finish the faces. Eyebrows and lips help the face seem more complete.

Now for some work in progress stuff.

Bog Trog WIP

This skin tone is darker than I want but it's just the base coat. I'll be working it up to a lighter shade of green but not as green as PP has them.


I like how the eyes have come out.


On the block, Infinity figures that I'm painting up for another friend

I have filed down the very few lines on the figure and the casting was really good. Going to cut the tab off and pin it up and then give it a bath here shortly.

First thing I'll do is work on the base. Friend wants them woodland camo so I'm guessing it's going to be some woodland bases.


- Pygmy Tribesman

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home