The Disorderlies Painting Blog

Monday, September 10, 2007

Pictures!

I wish I had some, but I have crap for a photo set up. Something I plan to change but haven't really had the desire to mess with it right now. On my list of things to do.

Spent some time over the last two weeks playing with the Flames of War bases and Spackle. It is going pretty well but even though I press some rocks into the Spackle, I still have to glue them in once it dries. I was hoping they would just stick.. guess not.

I have used it to build up a nice dirt mound around my first HMG and it looks pretty good. I will need to get the right tools to make the process easier, right now I'm using the broken end of a paint brush.

Otherwise, I spent some time trying to get all the loose metal I have around my place organized and glued together my menoth jacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home