The Disorderlies Painting Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Progress on some things (no pics)

Got some painting going on, got some basing going on. But no pics right now.

I have finished up Baulder and I like how he came out. I noticed that I'm not doing as much blending as I use to do but have been focusing on getting a clean paint job on. I think I'm going through a re-learning process with these guys.

I have finished basing up my soviets and will toss some pics up soon. I took the putty and put it on all the bases and then pressed the figs in. It actually took a lot less time that way then gluing them and then trying to put the putty down.

I also have a few other side projects going on including making up the Trollbloods tokens for hordes. I used the background that I found for the primal tokens and made them up for evo. So now it's time to get some more games in with the Evo stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home