The Disorderlies Painting Blog

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Back to the bases –Tim

The first day of this whole inspiration blogging crap and I achieved little. First, I picked up some cheap Ceramcoat paint and some new “Dry-brushing” brushes to handle the planned Skorne bases. Secondly I finished assembling the Skorne bases. All they need now is a coat of primer and then slap on the paint. Once that’s done I’ll snap some pictures. Hopefully the Skorne minis will fit appropriately. I attempted to ensure free areas on the base for the miniature to be secured to it, however without the miniatures in hand it is a best guess estimate. I’m fairly certain the will fit with minimal problems.

Tonight, however, should see the completion of Both Boomhowler and the Mycean Titan Hunter. Maybe with enough time left over for my first pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home