The Disorderlies Painting Blog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Some recent Khador work

Well, I've been making progress - all that's left is to highlight the bronze/gold and then go back and do some touch-ups (and paint the Kodiak's head).


These pics truly don't do the figs justice, but I'll be hoping to rectify that after Gencon, where I'm taking a photography for minis seminar. The black highlights are way less harsh and there is an actual color gradient to the reds. Oh well, maybe soon I'll have a light difussion box.



3 Comments:

  • Not looking bad at all. I can see soem of the gradient on the reds but it does appear to be pretty washed out.

    And when, after GenCon, will you be sharing your lessons from the Mini photography class?

    By Blogger Stahler77, at 8:57 AM, May 04, 2006  

  • We can have a re-cap when your schedule allows.

    The teacher is a college photography prof, so the class should be good. I imagine she'll gove such items as light diffusal boxes and camera settings. Things of that nature.

    There are class materials provided too - hopefully they will be on CD and I can make copies.

    By Blogger Aaron, at 9:08 AM, May 04, 2006  

  • This all sounds delightful!

    By Blogger Stahler77, at 11:55 AM, May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home