The Disorderlies Painting Blog

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Picture dumpster

I'm still working out my new photo set up. All of these shots were taken in Manual photography mode with an F-Stop of 8 and shutter speed of 1/4. ISO setting at 100. After photographing at some truly ungodly resolutions I put them in photoshop to adjust color levels and and shrink them to a more reasonable size. I recognize you freaks don't care about those specifics, however I'm recording my photo set up progress here.

Unfortunately while adjusting the color levels I think I may have washed the photos out a bit. In photoshop I went to the Image tab, selected adjustments and then levels. Then I dragged the "white" portion of the graph down to drown out the yellow backdrop and get more light on the figures themselves. Still working the fine details here.

Critiques and suggestions are welcome, particularly regarding the photography.


First up are a few Hordes Shots. Including Hexeris and Makeda





Now some Confrontation lovin with an Inquisitor Family Shot, Mira the Reckless and a Templar Family Shot





A little Blast from the past with a shot of Pi from I-Kore's Syntha line


And finally a little Reaper Lovin with Bha'ta-Fase the nymph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home